Don’t miss this new workshop, loaded with everything you need to know about the Net Zero Energy/Net Zero Ready home building and the CHBA Net Zero Energy Labelling Program.
Net Zero Energy Homes are the pinnacle of energy efficiency, and third-party verified by EnerQuality.
Andy Oding of Building Knowledge, one of the country’s leading building scientists and Chair of the CHBA Net Zero Energy Housing Council, will be your instructor.
This workshop will provide you with:
- Unparalleled building science technical preparation for building Net Zero and Net Zero Ready homes based on the CHBA Net Zero Version 1 Standard.
- The ability to efficiently design and plan homes that meet the program standard.
- Practical understanding of how to build homes using cost-effective technologies which are already available.
- Tips to successfully market and sell a Net Zero home by one of Canada’s most-seasoned experts.
- Entry to a community of builders who will receive ongoing, practical information on the development of the program.
- Support from EnerQuality’s administrative and Quality Assurance team.
- Certificate recognition of your training and expertise as an CHBA NZE-trained builder.
- Net Zero Training Manual for use during the workshop and future reference.
For full details please visit the EnerQuality site.
Don’t miss the ultimate sales & marketing training for high performance home builders
It’s a world where sales transactions take place rapidly, information is gleaned online at a blinding speed, and energy efficiency is not top-of-mind with consumers. So how do the qualities of an ENERGY STAR® home change the game for sales and marketing teams?
There’s no question an ENERGY STAR® home is more efficient, comfortable and reliable than one built to minimum building code standards. Industry expert Andy Oding tackles the challenge of how to successfully communicate this to purchasers.
Discover why thousands use the ENERGY STAR® training series to build better homes, gain a reputation as exceptional builders, increase customer satisfaction, and prevent post-construction call-backs and other deficiencies.
Visit the EnerQuality site for full workshop and registration details.